Keep sales going and business open during the coronavirus lockdown
No one was ready for this. COVID-19 has changed everything. As well as posing a mortal threat to millions, the crisis has disrupted the global economy. Physical distancing measures imposed all over the world are directly impacting business. E-commerce offers a proven solution to protect store staff and customers while getting the economy moving again.
E-commerce $1000 starter plan
The starter plan is enough to get you started, can be completed quickly and will have you up and running in no time.
More than 20 years’ experience delivering cutting-edge digital design for Fortune 100 companies, leading cultural institutions, and non-profits, now enable us to help stores forced to close their doors. Working with us means getting personal attention from an experienced partner who knows what you need.
How we create your online store
We have a 5-step pragmatic solution that meets your needs to get your business moving again.
- It’s time to get you selling again. From the moment you engage us, our attention is on your needs, your brand, and your customers
- We rapidly construct a store from pictures of your inventory, to serve your existing and new customers
- Before your online store opens we make sure to come back to you, for any last-minute changes required
- Here’s where we finalize the design and functionality of your store based on the feedback you’ve provided
- Your fully-functional online store is launched. Your customers can buy your products again, keeping the economy flowing while staying safe
Delivery and maintenance of your e-commerce store
This process delivers a Shopify online store for your brand. Shopify is the market leader in e-commerce for small business and we are experts on their platform. To keep your online store running smoothly, we confirm an optional maintenance schedule, minimizing your overall costs and maximizing impact.
Our purpose is to get you back in business and leave you in a better place.
Time and again, Think Design has helped clients by delivering a stable and engaging digital platform, enabling them to focus on their customers. Please visit thinkdesign.com to view case studies from our 20 years in web design.
We look forward to helping you.
– Ray Shah, Founder